Harrisburg, PA (Law Firm Newswire) April 10, 2019 – The Hazen Law Group is proud to announce that founding attorney Marielle Hazen has been named to the Board of Directors of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA.)
The NAELA is a professional organization of elder law attorneys whose mission is to educate, inspire, serve and provide community to its members.
Marielle Hazen is a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation, as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. She is a past president and a founding member of the Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA), past chair of the Elder Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar, and past president of the Special Needs Alliance, a national nonprofit dedicated to Disability and Public Benefits Law.
Hazen founded The Hazen Law Group in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, which focuses on elder law, estate planning and disability planning. The Hazen Law Group adheres only to the highest of standards, which is clearly shown by the many awards and honors bestowed upon Hazen, including the John J. Regan Writing Award for her article “The Fiduciary Pitfalls of Managing Special Needs Trusts That Own Real Estate,” the NAELA Powley Elder Law Award for promoting a greater understanding of the rights and needs of the elderly and people with special needs, the Excellence in Elder Law Award by the Pennsylvania Bar, and an Outstanding Achievement award from NAELA.
“I am proud to be involved with the NAELA and being named to the Board of Directors is an honor.” said Hazen. “My passion is protecting the interests of my clients, and serving on the NAELA Board will allow me to do so in even broader ways.”
You can contact Marielle Hazen of the Hazen Law Group at https://www.hazenlawgroup.com
Hazen Law Group
2000 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 540-4332
Hazen Law Group Blog
- New VA Pension Benefit Rules Mean Careful Veterans Planning is Required
- How to Prevent Tax Fraud and Identity Theft
- Equifax Security Breach – What to do now to protect your identity and credit.
- The Pennsylvania ABLE Savings Program
- What does the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act do for Pennsylvania families?
- Members of the military can designate special needs trusts as beneficiaries of Survivor Benefit Plans
- The Medicaid ineligibility trap
- The costs associated with long-term care
- Guardianship laws in Pennsylvania
- Top Ten Reasons to Get Your Estate Plan in Order
Kathleen Houlihan is a leader in workforce innovation and she is the Founder of an agency that reimagines talent acquisition and optimizes the system for candidates and employers. Her company, Dream2Career, provides human-centric ROI solutions that filter-in candidates who exceed expectations in the workplace.