December 10, 2020 (All day)
Are you a craft whiskey maker in a sea of other whiskey makers? One niche vodka maker among many? A new tequila producer trying to establish a consumer base?
The Craft Distiller's Spirits Competition, owned and operated by Wine Competitions Management & Productions/Libation Logistics is now in its second year. The competition is judged by leading industry professionals ranking the best submissions in each class.
There's still time to get noticed. The Entry and Delivery Deadline has been extended to
Dec. 9th with Judging Dates set for Dec. 10th and 11th. A win can ramp up your product's exposure in no time and multiple wins will truly set your craft beverage apart from the rest.
A win at the Craft Distiller's Spirits Competition can:
- Increase sales and consumer recognition
- Help grow your brand
- Amp up your exposure
- Shine the spotlight on new or unfamiliar brands
- Allow consumers to rediscover old favorites
- Help establish industry trends in craft distilling
- Identify brands that are unique and worth sampling
Enter your craft distilled beverage today!
- Entries may only be made online for this particular competition.
- An official entry consists of two 750 ml bottles of each spirit type (or equivalent).
- An online fee of $195 per entry applies if you enter your spirits online at TheDataStill.com.
- EnofileOnline customers may enter directly through their EnofileOnline/TheDataStill.com account.
- Early bird fees do not apply.
- All entered spirits must be available to the general public.
- Certain classes will be subdivided by price, at the discretion of the Chief Judge.
- Entrants must specify the suggested retail price (SRP) for each entry.
ENTRIES & DEADLINES
Completed entries and fees must be made online by the stated deadline date. See competition page for specific deadlines. Online entries: winecompetitions.com or thedatastill.com. No refunds for cancellations will be made after the close of entry date, however a credit may be applied toward entry in a future competition.
Entrants should specify class number of entry, or a class will be selected at the discretion of the Chief Judge. A spirit can be entered in a single class only.
Shipments must arrive at Wine Country Shipping by the stated date. Clearly mark boxes on all sides for "Craft Distillers Spirits Competition Entry". Indicate box 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc. to ensure entire shipment is received. Please ship two bottles per spirit type entered. Please ship all entries c/o Wine Country Shipping, 7686 Bell Road, Windsor CA, 95492.
About Wine Competitions Management & Production (WCMP)
This organization owns and operates a variety of different competitions including Sunset International Wine Competition, West Coast Wine Competition, International Eastern Wine Competition, East Meets West, International Women’s Wine Competition, Harvest Challenge, and the Craft Distillers Spirits Competition, The Press Democrat North Coast Wine Challenge, and Experience Rosé. It also manages the California Cider Competition and the Mendocino Apple Show International Cider Competition.
Debra Del Fiorentino
Founder and President
Wine Competitions Management & Productions/Libation Logistics