ROOT Crafted Cocktail Mixers, a woman-owned, award-winning cocktail mixer company based out of Bethlehem, PA has a line of all-natural and organic mixers that taste great with ANY flavor of seltzer or low ABV liqueur. All of ROOT Crafted mixers are made without artificial ingredients like high fructose syrups, additives, or dyes and are easy to use. Simply mix two parts ROOT Crafted with one part seltzer or spirit.
The mixers come in fresh flavors like The Cuke (cucumber, lime and elderflower), which makes a refreshing spirit-free cocktail for only 36 calories per serving. Other flavors include The Granada, an antioxidant-rich blend of pomegranate, lemongrass and lemon juice that pairs great with low ABV Amaris.
Full product line-up includes:
- AU PEAR – Pear and lemon with a hint of orange
- THE HOUND – Grapefruit and tart cherry with a hint of sweetness
- THE LEMONGRASS – Lemongrass and elderflower with a hint of sweetness
- THE GRANADA – Pomegranate, lemongrass and lemon
- THE CUKE – Cucumber, lime and elderflower
- HIBI-HIBI – Hibiscus tea and elderflower with a hint of lime
Here is a spirit-free cocktail recipe using ROOT Crafted's Hibi-Hibi (Hibiscus) flavor:
· Plain-flavored seltzer (or add a splash of your favorite liqueur for a low-abv option)
· 2 oz. Hibi Hibi
· Fresh basil
Shake Hibi Hibi in a shaker with ice. Pour into glass and top with seltzer and garnish with fresh basil.
I make learning easier with ed-tech tools that I create.