Job seekers can now navigate to a “Discover Companies” tab to see personalized recommendations of companies based on companies they follow, and popular companies on their location. Signed in users can navigate to it from the “Companies” tab on their homepage where they can learn more about their suggested companies, read reviews, follow them, and compare competitors. The page also highlights other product features and tools Glassdoor has to offer including relevant blogs and the ability to see top companies in various sectors through our Company Explorer tool.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign onto your Glassdoor account.
- Look for the “Companies” tab on the top navigation bar.
- Click on “Discover Companies” on the dropdown menu.
- Improve your recommendations by answering questions on preferred industries, locations, and company attributes.
- View and follow companies recommended for you, compare companies, explore sectors, see company reviews, and more.
Kathleen Houlihan is a leader in workforce innovation and she is the Founder of an agency that reimagines talent acquisition and optimizes the system for candidates and employers. Her company, Dream2Career, provides human-centric ROI solutions that filter-in candidates who exceed expectations in the workplace.