Harrisburg, PA (Law Firm Newswire) April 3, 2019 – Hazen Law Group will present a free legal information discussion at the MHADP and CMU Spring Forum on April 29, 2019.
Marielle F. Hazen, Esq., will lead a discussion and answer questions about guardianship, end of life planning for those affected by mental health issues and related special needs planning law matters.
Marielle is a Certified Elder Law Attorney and founder of Hazen Law Group, a Harrisburg firm proudly representing families in special needs planning, elder law and estate planning.
The event will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and again from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Giant Food Store’s Community Center at 2300 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
The MHADP and CMU Spring Forum is sponsored by the Dauphin County Department of Mental Health / Autism / Developmental Programs (MHADP) and Carnegie Mellon University.
Those interested in more information may contact:
● Dan Sausman, Developmental Services Director, Carnegie Mellon University: email@example.com / 717-441-7036.
● Bobbi Segin, Deputy Administrator for Autism/Developmental Programs, Dauphin County Department of MHADP: firstname.lastname@example.org / 717-780-7042.
Marielle Hazen is a past president of the Special Needs Alliance and past president and founding member of the Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA).
Hazen Law Group provides trusted legal representation in elder law, special needs law and estate planning matters in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call Hazen Law Group at 717-540-4332.
Hazen Law Group
2000 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: (717) 540-4332
Hazen Law Group Blog
- New VA Pension Benefit Rules Mean Careful Veterans Planning is Required
- How to Prevent Tax Fraud and Identity Theft
- Equifax Security Breach – What to do now to protect your identity and credit.
- The Pennsylvania ABLE Savings Program
- What does the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act do for Pennsylvania families?
- Members of the military can designate special needs trusts as beneficiaries of Survivor Benefit Plans
- The Medicaid ineligibility trap
- The costs associated with long-term care
- Guardianship laws in Pennsylvania
- Top Ten Reasons to Get Your Estate Plan in Order
Dream2Career offers end-to-end TALENT management solutions that leverage education to attract, retain, and inspire a diverse and qualified workforce.