How TpT for Schools Works
- Your administrator joins TpT for Schools (it’s free).
- They invite you and your colleagues to join.
- You request resources you need for your students.
- Your administrator approves and purchases resources for you.
- The resources are automatically delivered to your TpT account.
How does TpT for Schools benefit teachers like you?
More resources. Get more of the TpT resources you love. How? Request to have them paid for with school funds.
More inspiration. Find more great ideas for your classroom. How? See what resources other teachers in your school are finding and requesting.
More engagement. Spark more student learning with the most engaging, up-to-date resources. How? Use resources created by educators who understand what works in the classroom.
Get the conversation started! Click here to learn more about Teachers pay Teachers for Schools:
Kathleen Houlihan is a leader in workforce innovation and she is the Founder of an agency that reimagines talent acquisition and optimizes the system for candidates and employers. Her company, Dream2Career, provides human-centric ROI solutions that filter-in candidates who exceed expectations in the workplace.